Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kick kick kick!

Wow, this little girl is so incredibly active! I can't believe how much she moves! She responds almost every time to music played loudly or close to my belly. She is also starting to kick back sometimes if I push on my belly, which before she usually didn't do.

So this weekend is busy! Friday we have an OB appointment, then Saturday is the wedding!! I'm so excited and feel so blessed to be spending my life with Eric, he's so amazing and I'm so lucky!

Also... so I teased my friend about naming her baby Bella; she's a huge Twilight fan, and I thought she was naming her after Bella Swan. Well, then I go and name my daughter Rosalie, you know, like Edward's "sister" Rosalie Hale. If that isn't bad enough... I just finished rereading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I had totally forgotten... Ron and Hermione named their daughter, what else? Rose.

Gee, and I thought I was naming her that because of the Roses Eric gave me as the first thing he really gave me, or because I had a dream about it. :)

Oh, and the results from the ultrasound and the triple screen were all normal, healthy, good good good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment