Sunday, July 24, 2011

Waiting....

So, last Friday I had my appointment to get my blood drawn for the triple screen. I haven't heard back yet, but we're all assuming that no news is good news!


My mom went with me, which was cool for her but bad for Eric... when the doctor went to listen to the heartbeat, she couldn't find it, which scared the crap out of all of us. Well, I knew that the baby was ok, because everytime she pushed on my belly the baby responded by kicking me, and the doctor said the doppler said the heartbeat was 135; but at the same time, I was worried there was something wrong with it's heart. So, unfortunately for Eric, my mom and I got to see an ultrasound. Everything, of course, was fine, and it was really cool to get to see it!


We go TUESDAY (!!!!) to find out what the baby is! Hopefully it cooperates with us, because I NEED to know lol!


In other news, I started school this week! I'm going to Grand Canyon University online, which seems to be a great school so far. I am hoping to get a B.S. In Elementary Education with an emphasis on Early Childhood; what's great is they set up the student teaching at the end of the degree, and they even help get a job when you've graduated.


So, I'll try to remember to update the blog on Tuesday with the sex!!

No comments:

Post a Comment