Friday, July 8, 2011

Life gets in the way sometimes...

Sorry it's been so long, but I've been so busy and things have been so crazy, I kinda stopped thinking about blogging. So much has happened! First, baby news. We had the 3rd appointment a couple of weeks ago, and heard the heartbeat! It was 143, which is perfectly normal. It was easily one of the coolest moments ever. My next appointment is NEXT Friday, where I'm having blood drawn and I'll get to hear the heartbeat again, and mom's going with me this time, which she's excited about. :) Eric has to work, so I invited her. On the 26th we get to have an ultrasound done, to find out whether it's a boy or a girl, and we're sooo excited about that, we can't wait!

We finalized names; if it's a boy, it's going to be Daniel William, and if it's a girl, it'll be Rosalie Zona.

We've been doing lots of wedding planning too; it'll be on August 13th, which is also the anniversary of two of our best friends, and since they don't mind, I think it'll be very cool. we got the invitations today; we're going to print them up and mail them out in the next week, and since we aren't inviting many people, if you're not invited you might be getting an announcement in the mail instead.

I also applied at an online school and will be starting this month, taking one class to start. I'm going for a B.S. in Elementary Education (K-8) with an emphasis on Early Childhood. I'm not planning on finishing school online; I'm going to take probably one year at a campus of some kind.

We're also looking into moving to Mechanicsburg or Urbana; we've actually found a couple of very inexpensive houses we're looking at. Very exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment