Tuesday, May 31, 2011

After the second prenatal visit

So we had the second visit... unfortunately, my doctor doesn't do another ultrasound until 18 weeks, so it won't be until JULY when I see what we're having... sad. She said on me, because I'm overweight, we probably won't be able to hear the heartbeat until 14 weeks, so maybe next week? But if she's not doing an ultrasound will she do that? Hmm, no idea.

Anyway, I lost a whopping 16 pounds! In a month! Normally that would be a great thing, but since I'm pregnant, not so much. She said she's not worried about it yet, because of being overweight, but if it happens next month she'll be worried. It's probably because I'm not eating much because every time I eat, my stomach hurts. She thinks what we already guessed, that it's because of gas. She told me to eat slower... which I already do. So now I'm eating like a snail lol. I also have a little bit of a UTI, which I guessed also, so more antibiotics. At least these ones are pills lol.

I've also had my first real morning sickness episodes this weekend. I have been nauseous several times but never like this. Sunday night, Eric gave me a couple of tums, which helped because it was caused by indigestion. I haven't actually gotten sick but it's been a close thing, and I've felt that this was much worse than before.

It's ok... the light at the end of the tunnel is that, after next week, I'll be into my second trimester so it'll hopefully get better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment