Saturday, April 9, 2011

When to tell my family?

So, I have no problems telling my friends and starting a public blog, but I'm so freaked out to tell my family. I'm mostly just afraid they're going to freak out and stress me out about stuff. I would really love to stay as far from stressed out as I can. Thoughts, suggestions?

Plus, everyone says not to tell a lot of people at first because of risk of miscarriage... is that a smart thought, or should I just tell them soon?

In the meantime, eating healthy isn't as much of a challenge as I thought; it turns out, a lot of my favorite foods and stuff I already eat are good for me. I do think that my mom will figure it out soon though; I keep turning down offers of caffeine, and at the rate I used to drink caffeine before, it's probably really obvious.

I applied for medical help through job and family services; hopefully they respond soon; I have no idea how long this process takes, but I need to get in to see a doctor soon, and I'd love to do it without having to take out a loan or rob a bank or something. :) The sooner I get to the doctor, the sooner I can share with everyone the due date and start really planning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment